Users of Deckee’s Website and Mobile Apps (The Services), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on The Services, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to The Services indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
By using The Services you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Break our Posting Guidelines when posting reviews, reports and comments;
- Create more than one account on The Services;
- Re-establish an account on The Apps after your account has been terminated;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Customise The Services in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on The Services;
- Use any automated means to access The Services or collect any information from The Services;
- Modify or create variant versions of Deckee's logos or other trademarks;
- Illegal activity under the laws of New South Wales and Australia;
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of The Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of The Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to The Services for any reason;
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on The Services;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
- Comply with Deckee's Terms and Conditions outlined above;
- You agree not to disclose your account details to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account;
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by updating your member profile
- You recognise that the Deckee apps are not to be used for navigational purposes, and that Deckee will not be accountable for actions taken or not taken
With the exception of company trademarks and images, and data accessed from the Open Data Portal provided by Transport for NSW, all material contained on The Services, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of Deckee Pty Ltd.
In accessing The Services, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of The Services may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Deckee Pty Ltd.
It is permissible to send the URL of The Services to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
Upon submission of your review, report or any other content (“Content”) to The Services, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to Deckee Pty Ltd, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
Breach of these terms may be contrary to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
The Open Data Portal
The Services incorporate various sources of data from the Open Data Portal, provided by Transport for NSW, under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0).
All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on the Deckee.com website are used for the purpose of comparative advertising or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected businesses, boats, products and locations, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of Deckee.
Deckee has made an effort to collect the official logo or an appropriate image to represent every business featured on the website. If you believe your business has been misrepresented, or the logo being used in incorrect, please contact us so we can correct our information.
Deckee Pty Ltd A.C.N. 151 631 506 ("Deckee")
- The Deckee website and mobile apps are public forums presenting user opinions on selected businesses, boats, products and locations and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Deckee.
- By visiting and using The Services, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions. Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with, The Services are to be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. By visiting and using The Services you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- The materials on The Services have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on The Services, may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. The Deckee website and mobile apps should not be used for navigational purposes. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Deckee (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, The Services, including:
- any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from The Services or from any other website on the Internet;
- any errors or omissions on The Services or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of Deckee or its employees or agents);
- or any delay or interruption in access to or use of The Services or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of Deckee or its employees or agents).
- You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using The Services and any information or material available from The Services.
- Whilst Deckee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on The Services, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on The Services, or to correct any inaccuracy on The Services that may become apparent at a later time.
- Where Deckee advertises on behalf of a person or business whose goods or services appear on The Services (a "provider") or appears by reference of logo, image or otherwise in an advertisement of any provider, to the fullest extent permitted by law, such advertising or reference is not to be construed as:
- an endorsement by Deckee;
- an acknowledgement or representation by Deckee as to fitness for purpose;
- or a recommendation or warranty by Deckee of, for, or in relation to the product or service of the provider.
- Accordingly Deckee, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product or service provided. Users of The Services should rely on their own inquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
- Deckee does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on The Services, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting The Services with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that Deckee is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user's own risk.
- Deckee does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through The Services, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.